To assist in the organization of a Prison Ministry in CUBA, similar to OLMOS, in order to:
- Preach the gospel,
- Establish evangelical churches in prison.
- Having Christians pavilions,
Training and internal training, forming them with a servant’s heart, so that upon release are part of the reform and transformation of Cuba for Christ, experiencing a revival.
Collaborate with the Cuban Prison System for support of internal and authorities and contribute to the spiritual education of university students.
We have a Mission Team formed in turn by subcommittees in order to achieve the Vision proposal.
The premises for the next five years are to include the following:
- Hold the family of Maikel.
- Hold 17 workers who are developing the prison task.
- Organize and establish a ministerial office in “La Habana”.
- Generate resources for the ministry and prisons.
- Establish a social reincesion farm outside the prison.
- Prepare and train workers with the vision of bless Cuba.
- Provide help to the government.
- Strengthen and support the National Prison Chaplaincy